If you play him well enough you can kill almost any enemy you face on the battlefield. You have good damage output without mushrooms and are a nightmare for enemy dps squishy carries. You have free wards that deal AOE damage and a blind that shows you why Teemo is one of the best anti-carries in the game. Take your time to practice. Have a nice. 03/02/2011 · AP Teemo is far from useless. You can't build AP Teemo as pure AP. You also need cdr items/runes as well. With AP Teemo, your damage isn't from your auto attacks but using your Blinding Dart as a nuke for 500-800 damage on a quick cooldown and your mushrooms hitting for 1000 damage which you can also drop in the middle of a fight. LoL Statistics, Guides, Builds, Runes, Masteries, Skill Orders, Counters and Matchups for Teemo when played Top. Statistics include Teemo's Win Rate, Play Rate and Ban Rate. Counters include who Teemo Top is Strong or Weak Against.
View builds, guides, stats, skill orders, runes and masteries from Pros playing 迅捷斥候 提莫. Check 迅捷斥候's stats: Games Played, Pick Rate, Win Rate, and more. AP on hit is bad because you deal less damage than full AP and you re squishy so you cant deal the damage without diying because of low AA range. So the kind of build like nashors guinsoo gunblade liandry deathcap can seem to be good on paper but in reality it ll only work in low elo.
Teemo Build Guide for Top lane Solo Queue made from Platinum matches. Item build order, starting item build order, LoL Tier List ranking, recent champion and item patch notes, reforged runes, and more! 03/10/2018 · ULTIMATE DEVIL TEEMO BUILD. INSANE ONE-SHOTS AND INSTANT KILLS! This is the true form of TEEMO! You want the STRONGEST NEW RUNES Season 8 Build For Teemo? Enjoy: SorceryDomination For Sorcery: - Aery The best choice for teemo - Nimbus Cloak Bonus movement speed after using your ultimate - Absolute Focus 40 FREE AP for our BURST. Teemo can build ability power and attack speed with items that proc on-hit effects, like. Wit's End or. Nashor's Tooth. These combos work well with his poison's on-hit effect. Building a. Lich Bane on ability power. Teemo can lead to huge bursts of damage. Nashor's Tooth benefits Teemo's on-hit damage, due to its passive. Find a full breakdown of Teemo Top runes, items, and other build stats using only games from Plat matches on LeagueSpy. Find even more stats on Teemo like win rate by patch, skill order, top players, guides, and counters.
Prioritize completing Rabadon's Deathcap early in your Teemo build, as players who had this item completed in their build had the highest win rates. Teemo is most dominant in the late game, with a 53.8% win rate in the late game, as opposed to a 52.3% win rate overall. Scroll down to see the best items and runes for your Pro Teemo Build! 03/10/2010 · I personally don't like any life steal items with teemo because he really doesn't do much damage with initial hits so you're not going to get much life out of it even if you do use lifesteal. I'd much rather invest into something that would give me more health. 15/03/2012 · And 1 more thing- build AS first - when building AD madred is great as a 1st item, when building AS take wits end 1st ofc just after berserker boots in both cases teemo is op No, you are wrong, with 600 ap teemo's E deals additional 100dmg. every second for 4 sec, so it deals 400additional dmg every autoattack;]. Executioner: 5% Damage to targets below 50% health Pretty self explanatory, you deal 5% more damage if the enemy is below 50% health. This is a very nice mastery for Teemo as our poison damage, shroom damage, and ignite can all be dealing additional damage while we run away laughing from a. Each of Teemo's attacks will poison the target, dealing damage on impact and each second after for 4 seconds. Teemo's basic attacks poison their target, dealingimpactcalculateddamagemagical damage upon impact andtickcalculateddamagemagical damage each second for .
09/01/2010 · Infinity Edge is the best item to go for if you want to do good crits; 20% crit chance, 80% damage and 50% crit damage. but it's expensive, because it's so awesome. Phantom Dancer is quite expensive, but it's easy to build, and it gives 30% crit chance,. 21/12/2013 · back before lvl 30, i played a lot of teemo. however, as lvl/skill increased, he loses effectiveness really quick. your AP teemos just aren't going to do any damage beyond a small nuke/poison thats useless end game, your AD teemos have no skills that work with attack damage. and you have next to no crowd control because mushrooms are unreliable. I just played this build, and boy I was dodging so many skillshots.luckily they had a Jinx, which made things a little easier until they thought I was trolling and yet we won~. So try this out if you get the chance to Teemo before ARURF is over, and whatever you do pay attention to skillshots. ↑ Teemo's profile page at. Teemo should not be nerfed. He's R is already nerfed last time. If there's going to be nerfed it should be Zed and Draven.
Real-time LoL Stats! Check your Summoner, Live Spectate and using powerful global League of Legends Statistics! Get Started. What is League of Legends? New Player Guide; Chat Commands. Champions; Items; Summoners.
18/07/2011 · I have tried a little to build an AD/AS teemo, and didn't like it whatsoever. A couple thing's to note about teemo first off. Spellvamp is only effective on his poisen dart. So why bother getting it? If you are building yourself to be a on hit effect, or hard hitting teemo, your damage is reliant on you being within range, and striking the enemy. That same kiting ability can make him good at running people down as well, all while Teemo’s damage over time with his E can be brutal, especially against squishy champions who don’t have a lot of health to sacrifice. Let’s look at a build that can make Teemo even scarier than he already is. Yea it's just a shroom build for fun. It works "ok" but there are better builds for ranked such as the other ones I posted. With this build you practically just shroom and hit and run with Q. Barely ever auto in team fights and you cannot duel because no attack speed. The damage is outrageous though. One Q take almost 60% of ADC life. Highest Damage Build? Pretty much the title. I can't find any up to date sites that have the current league items and I sure as hell suck at theory crafting so for the smart Teemo's out there, what items will equal up to highest possible damage? I would say DPS but Teemo doesn't really live long enough to be a consistent DPS'er. 7 comments. share. The main problem that the build faces is the time limit of the build. Since the enemy tanks, whether they are building armor or mr, will be reducing your damage, the build does fall off against tanks late game. On-hit Teemo is the snowballiest Teemo build and is the first Teemo build I learned. -Cheers!
Teemo Build Patch 9.23. Find the best Teemo build, counter pick, runes & stats from every ranked game played in Platinum elo. 30/12/2013 · Teemo Mushroom Max Damge. 1. Comment below rating threshold,. If you are only interested in damage against the adc but no other member on the enemy team you might want to switch out void staff and possibly even liandris for another archangels. hard to get the full build, but when ya have it, it'll hurt more then an atomic nuke 0.
Magical Damage. Hybrid. Top. General Counter Tips. 2.2k. Avoid fighting a Teemo if you're an auto-attack based champion. His blind will mess you up. Report. 1.3k. Teemo is weak against gap closers, as his Move Quick is on a long cooldown. Report. 987.
Ambasciata Tedesca Auto Usate
Da Chi Può Interessare
Le Migliori Cuffie Wireless A Meno Di $ 200
Stargazer Lily Arrangements
Coda Di Cavallo Come Ariana Grande
Amico Inglese E Suri
Martha Stewart Pizzelle
Numero Di Telefono Della Reception Del Great Wolf Lodge
Strategie Di Marketing Della Moda
Ferrari 166 In Vendita
Forniture Vita King Pigeon
Concessionaria Bmw In Vendita
Shampoo Per Capelli In Argento Sterling Ag Hair
Drama Story Generator
Problema Di Atteggiamento Del Ragazzo Di 7 Anni
Calendario 2019 Festività Indiane
Gengive Bianche E Rosse
Centro Assistenza Clienti Bank Of America
Sri Lanka T20 Match
Lord Venkateswara Images Original
Suggerimenti Per Evitare La Depressione
Perché All Me Me Ama Tutti Voi
Ek Tha Tiger Film Completo Hotstar Online
Leggings Da Corsa Da Donna Con Tasca Per Telefono
Come Eliminare L'account Twoo
Coniugazione Del Preterito Sacro
Quanto Mangia Quattro Mesi
Jw Broadcasting Settembre 2017
Bar Storici Vicino A Me
Guarnizione Inferiore Porta Doccia Basco
Nessuna Collare Di Corteccia Recensioni Per Cani Di Piccola Taglia
Shahid Prossimo Film
Cura Per Le Gambe Senza Riposo Di Notte
Gioco Online Di Vecchie Canzoni
Shampoo Idratante Pert
Scapa The Orcadian 16 Anni
Idee Semplici Per Il Pranzo Vegetariano Per Gli Ospiti
O Il Gruppo Sanguigno Ha Quali Antigeni
Esercizio Cardiovascolare Per Gli Anziani
Nuovi Tacchetti Da Calcio Jordan